Swindon      01793 524444

Your Local Independent Specialist Insurance, Mortgage and Commercial Finance Advisors

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Buildings & Contents or Landlords insurance, if you own a house with a mortgage, most mortgage providers will insist you have buildings cover in place or you already own a property or business premises you will need to insure it. As a requirement of the lender or just plan good since to protect a valuable assist. So the real question is finding the right insurance cover at the right price which will protect you. We realise that some things within your home or business are priceless to you, and we want to help you protect them, not just when things go wrong but to help you prevent problems before they arise.

You have a choice of Insurance options:

• Buildings only cover
• Contents only cover
• Landlord

Just one call, provides all the support services and advice from what and where to purchase, arranging the right finance and insurances that you need at a price that's right for you.